It’s hard being a teacher in Singapore nowadays, isn’t it?
Going too tough on the students and you’ll have helicopter parents complaining on you, while going too soft on the students and you’ll lose your authority.
Well, you can do what this teacher does then: be BFF with the students.
While there is no indication that this is a school from Singapore, the English accent used is uniquely Singapore and Malaysia. Teachers in Malaysia would have to wear a name-tag, so without a name-tag, I would go on to presume that this is a Singapore teacher.
So, what did he do?
At first, he just showed a textbook that’s heavy.
Then a paper that is light.
Then he placed them together…and drop it.
Pretty sure we’re looking at the law of physics.
This pose is enough to make students think that this is one heck of a teacher.
And then…he did this.
The students screamed like Justin Bieber had just entered the classroom.
Check out the full video here:
Here, I’ve made him into a gif for you to enjoy this moment that we all didn’t have during our school days.
The video, shared on a Facebook Page that doesn’t look local at all, has garnered well over 4.3K Shares and close to 191K views. And looking at the comments and Shares, most of them aren’t from Singapore.
I don’t know about you, but if you watch the video in its entirety, do you see how happy the teacher is after the dab?
Oh. Wait. It’s confirmed.
Singapore has a dab teacher.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Okay, You Can Be a Full-time Gamer with Benefits & CPF Right Here in S’pore
- SCDF Regular Openly Broke Up with NTUConfessions Girl & Here’s Why We Think It’s All Troll
- A recap of our streaming that separates EM1, EM2 & EM3
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
*All Images from Facebook (Edgy English Memes For Angsty Teens Who Have A Slight Disliking Of Plebs)
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 10 Games We 90s Kids Used to Play That Gen Z Kids Will Go, ‘WTF You Doing?’ - September 23, 2017
- It’s Revealed That Jack Ma, A Billionaire, Has Been Eating Like This for 18 Years - September 23, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 at 33% Off & Many Other Cray-Cray Deals You Cannot Miss! - September 22, 2017