Do you aspire to be an actor?
Are you a fan of the Walking Dead series?
Have you ever wanted to scare the living daylights out of a celebrity?
If you find yourself nodding along to all three points, this one’s for you.
Singapore film Zombiepura is looking for zombie actors, and it could just be you!
The script for the upcoming comedy film was actually produced eight years ago, but financing issues, coupled with investors’ unwillingness to pump money into a questionably-themed film that’s being handled by a first-time feature film director, forced the film to be delayed by near a decade.
However, the success of NS-themed movies like “Ah Boys To Men” and the Asian zombie film “Train to Busan” has changed industry players’ mindsets, and the movie has been given the green light.
Slated to commence filming in January, the movie will follow a lazy reservist soldier and a commander as they fight for survival against zombies in their ulu army camp.
The film’ll star local actors Alaric Tay (The Noose), 38, and Benjamin Heng (Recruit Diaries), 41.
So how do you qualify?
Now that you’re up to date with the film’s premise and history, it’s time for the all-important question:
How do you qualify?
Simply record a video of you performing:
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- Zombie in limbo mode, staggering around aimlessly.
- Zombie in fierce mode, ready to eat someone. Do a GROWL! RAWRRR!
Email your video & contact details to [email protected] by 15 December 2017, and you’re left with the waiting period!
Do take note of the requirements:
- Aged 18-40
- Physically fit
- It’ll be a military-themed movie
Shortlisted “zombies” will be notified, and from there a “boot camp” awaits.
Don’t ask me what the “boot camp” involves though.
I have no idea.
All the best
If you decide to go for it, well all the best!
If you’re not, well, nobody’s holding a knife to your family member’s neck or anything.
But if you have friends who fit the bill, literally, tag them!
It’s time to watch the world burn 😉
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- There’s Another Yishun Trailer About Zombies & Khatib is Involved
- 10 Ways to Stop Binge-watching That’s Turning You Into a Zombie Every Morning
- There’s a Pokemon GO Game That Lets You Kill Zombies Instead of Catch Pokemon
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: BBC.com/ Facebook (Zombiepura)
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $10 Off & Free Delivery on Foodpanda For UOB Cardholders - October 24, 2018
- Speed of Taiwan Train That Derailed Was Allegedly Speeding At 3 Times Its Speed Limit - October 23, 2018
- Veteran TVB Star Benz Hui Now Lives in Yishun & Thinks S’pore is a Good Place to Retire - October 23, 2018