Ladies and gentlemen, suspend your judgement and take a look at this image.
Did you see a wallpaper that seems pixelated, almost like the background of a Sega Mega Drive game you’ve played in the 90s?
What if I tell you that if you look deeper, there are apparently circles in it, and once you see it, you won’t be able to unsee it?
Here, take a look again. Give yourself just a few seconds.
Here are the locations of the circles.
Uploaded by i124nk8 in Reddit about a month ago, this simple image has garnered well over 1.8K comments in the board and 43.6K up-votes, making it one of the most viral images on the Internet recently.
But this isn’t new: it’s actually a finalist in the 2006 Best Illusion of the Year contest (I’m sure you’re just as surprised as me: there’s apparently a contest for that!?).
Created by Anthony Norcia, the official name of this illusion is Coffer Illusion. Interestingly, Coffer is an actual term to describe a sunken panel.
This isn’t new, though it got popular only recently; according to the creator, when he first showed it to 100 people, the average time to see the circles was 45 seconds.
In other words, if you’re able to find the circles in less than 45 seconds, you’re better than most of us.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’pore Influencer Has So Many Sponsored Items During Her Wedding, She Hashtagged Till People Felt “Cheated”
- Girl Called SCDF ‘A Low Class, Dirty Job’ on FB Page & Netizens Respond Fast & Furious
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: boredpanda.com
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 10 Games We 90s Kids Used to Play That Gen Z Kids Will Go, ‘WTF You Doing?’ - September 23, 2017
- It’s Revealed That Jack Ma, A Billionaire, Has Been Eating Like This for 18 Years - September 23, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 at 33% Off & Many Other Cray-Cray Deals You Cannot Miss! - September 22, 2017