Remember the ‘Our Times’ craze that took over Asia 2 years ago?
The one that caused tears to flood cinemas and Hebe’s ‘A Little Happiness’ to reach 100 million views?
If you’re thinking “aah…good times” then you would be glad to know there’s now a ‘part 2’!
Starring Vivian Sung (宋芸桦) again, ‘Take Me to The Moon’ (带我去月球) depicts the high school life of 6 close friends and how they chase after their dreams.
While the male lead is no longer the charming Da-Lu Wang (王大陆), I’m positive Jasper Liu (刘以豪) will be out there robbing your hearts (or your girl’s).
‘Sunshine boy’ Jasper Liu is known for his smile that magically brightens your day.
Together, both leads form a band with 4 other friends who are also fans of the late Taiwanese singer Tom Chang (张雨生). The movie was named after one of his best-selling albums.
Set in 1997, the movie shows how the shy guitarist Cheng-hsiang encouraged the lead singer En-pei, whom he has a crush on, to follow her dreams and become a singer.
Just before their graduation, the top Japanese entertainment agency came scouting in Taiwan and it was a great opportunity for En-pei.
A few years later, the friends attended a funeral. Tom Chang’s songs seem to encourage only their young and reckless selves.
After the funeral, Cheng-hsiang bumped into a granny selling Magnolia in Ximending. He fainted after smelling the flowers and woke up to find himself back in 1997, 3 days before their graduation.
The question is…could he change everyone’s fate this time round?
‘Take Me to The Moon’ is set to show in cinemas on Dec 28.
Starring 宋芸樺 Vivian Sung 【我们的少女时代 Our Times】and 劉以豪 Jasper，Take Me To The Moon 《带我去月球》opens in cinemas 28 December! Why reminisce the past when you can go back? It's 1997. Six high school buddies get together to form a band. Pei, the feisty lead singer, is the heart of the group, and Xiang, the guitarist, harbours a crush on her. On the eve of their graduation, Pei gets to fulfil her dream of moving to and becoming a singer in Japan. Years later, Xiang garners the courage to follow and confess to Pei, only to realise a cruel secret between dreams and reality.
Posted by MM2 Entertainment Singapore on Sunday, 26 November 2017
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Jay Chou’s Wife is Starring in a Movie with The Rock
- Ah Boys to Men 4 Will be in Cinemas on 9 Nov. Here Are 12 Facts You Should Know Before Watching It
- Thor Ragnarok Review: An Action-packed Movie That Was Funny To The Bone
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: epochtimes.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake