Lest you’re not aware, Seoul Garden pivoted to à la carte menu when COVID-19 hit.
When self-serving buffet was allowed from 30 April, the restaurant chain brought back their buffet on 19 May.
You watch this video to know more about how self-serving buffets now work:
If you’re a poor student who couldn’t cheer at the return of the buffet, here’s the good news: there’s now a 1-for-1 deal specially for you.
This means you’d spend less than $10 for a buffet spread.
Don’t Say Bojio: 1-for-1 Seoul Garden Buffet for Students Until 25 Aug
In conjunction with their “3-Nation” celebration whereby three countries are celebrating their birthdays (Singapore, Malaysia and South Korea) this month, Seoul Garden is offering a 1-for-1 buffet for students from now until 25 August between 2pm to 4pm. You simply need to flash this to the server and bring your student card along:
Here are the terms and conditions:
1) Promotion valid at all Seoul Garden restaurants in Singapore
2) Promotion valid from 23rd August – 25th August, 2pm – 4pm only.
3) Students (below 21 years old) with valid student pass will require to flash this post to be entitled to this promotion.
4) Promotion valid for both Regular tier & Premium tier.
Lest you’re worried that the tier is one that comprises just broccolis, iceberg lettuces and watermelon, fret not: here’s a rough idea of what you can find the in Premium tier:
Definitely worth the price.
The Regular tier is at $17.90++, so it’ll now cost $8.95++ for each person.
The Premium tier is at $26.90++, so it’ll now cost #13.45++ for each person.
You can walk in to any outlets or make your reservation here.
- Everything About What Lawrence Wong, Edwin Tong & Shanmugam Said About the Repeal of 377A
- HDB Flat That Has 9 Air-Conditioners is So Cold, Water Condenses on His Neighbour’s Floor
- Taxi Driver Dropped Pregnant Woman at Toa Payoh Instead of Her Destination As He Wanted to Go Home
- S’pore Woman Asked for $130k a Month from Ex-Husband As She & Her Kids Are Used to ‘Luxury Lifestyle’
- There’s a Hidden All-Day Food Street Beside Woodlands MRT Station With Some Unique Food Stalls
Featured Image: Facebook (Seoul Garden Singapore)
Have you decided on which country to go to for your year-end vacation? Don’t decide first. Here’s why: