Now that self-serving buffets are back starting the 30th of April, our favourite halal-certified Korean BBQ eatery, Seoul Garden, has announced a re-implementation of the function starting the 19th of May.
Learn more about the comeback of self-serving buffets.
Weekday lunches (Korean BBQ and steamboat) start at $19.90 for adults and $16.90 for students and senior citizens.
The prices for the buffet on weekends and weekday dinners have yet to be released.
With a delicious and extensive menu including various assortments of beef, lamb and seafood, you’ll definitely be satiated by the offerings. (Though the option to now take as much food as you want, by yourself, might make you pass out in a food coma. Everything in moderation, please!)
You can now book a reservation for your next family gathering, friend hang-out, self-gorge, etc, here!
- S’porean Claims Taxi Driver Tried to ‘Kill’ Him in His Airbnb Home in Bali
- Sharon Au Has Quit Her Director Position in Paris After Her House Got Burgled
- A M’sia Lorry Tried to Smuggle 17 Dogs into S’pore But Were Foiled by ICA
Featured Image: Facebook (Seoul Garden)
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023