Looking for something to do on the weekend?
Treat yourself and one other to a seafood spread at Carton Hotel Singapore’s Truly Singapore Flavours Seafood Buffet, in Cafe Mosiac.
The best part? This gastronomic experience will not put a major dent in your wallet, as an ongoing 1-for-1 promotion for the all-you-can-eat buffet is offered by the restaurant, valid till 31 December 2022.
Fresh Oysters, Salted Egg Crayfish, and more.
There’s something for all seafood lovers at this spread, from raw options at the seafood-on-ice counter to cooked seafood with homely local flavours.
Tuck into some freshly-shucked oysters, black mussels, poached prawns, and a buffet favourite—crab legs.
When you’re done, cruise over to the tantalising array of mains after and select from a wide variety of local-inspired dishes.
Some must-try dishes recommended by the restaurant include the Fried Fish with Mala Sauce, Salted Egg Crayfish, Wok-fried Prawns with Capsicum & Leek, as well as the Oatmeal Cereal Fried Fish.
We don’t know about you guys, but that salted egg sauce looks extra creamy and gao.
Apart from that, it seems like a few meat cuts, vegetables, laksa, and mantou will be available at the buffet as well in terms of non-seafood options.
Promotion Valid for DBS, POSB, & UOB Card Holders
Before your taste buds lead you to run down to the Carlton Hotel, make sure to take note of these terms first.
The 1-for-1 promotion is valid for adults dining, only for DBS/POSB card members from now till 31 December 2022, and UOB card members, from 1 September till 31 December 2022.
Offers are also not valid on the eve of and public holidays, and a maximum group of 10 people can enjoy the promotion in a single receipt for DBS/POSB and UOB cards.
Here are the prices and buffet timings:
Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 6pm to 10pm
Lunch: Sunday, 12pm to 2:30pm
Adult: $118++ ($59++ with the 1-for-1 promotion)
Child: $38++ (aged 6 to 12 years old)
Children who are below 6 years old will get to dine for free.
For more information and to make a reservation, visit Carlton Hotel Singapore’s website.
- There Might Be New Ways to Head to JB Other Than Buses, Trains & Ferries
- Ong Ye Kung & Lawrence Wong Win the Internet with Kung Fu Moves & Motorcycle Rides
- Wang Lei Got into Trouble in M’sia Again, This Time for Uncouth Response
- Fugitive Couple Was Allegedly Betrayed By Thai Accomplice Who Tipped Off The Police
- M’sian Woman Went to an Event in a Mall Without Bra & Blouse, Leading to an Investigation by the Authorities
- Used Car That Was Bought Just 10 Days Ago Burst into Flames When Parked Outside Old Airport Road Food Court
Featured Image: Facebook (Carlton Hotel Singapore)
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore