Selfie lovers, listen up.
While many across the world has frowned on your (sometimes) life-threatening practice of taking selfies, a place that just opened up at our neighbours’ backyard has just validated your addiction to #OOTD.
If you visit Malaysia or Kuala Lumpur often, and you’re sick of 1Utama or The Curve (yes, there’s such a thing as too much shopping, ladies), you might want to drop by this museum that just opened up.
Introducing…The Selfie Museum
Yup, you read that right.
It’s a museum. Dedicated to the art of taking good selfies.
According to the director of The Selfie Museum Malaysia, Sean Tan, the aim of the museum is to get family and friends to get together.
And not just that, but to take pictures and create happy memories that’ll last forever through your selfies.
Everything-Also-Dessert at Selfie Museum
If you can’t get the vibe from the picture, the museum has a dessert theme. Which makes sense, according to Sean Tan.
Because dessert carries with it a positive vibe which makes everyone happy.
Amen to that. Every time I screw up at home, I’ll just buy loads of kit kat for my wife (Editor’s comment: Agreed wholeheartedly.)
The museum has nine different rooms for you to take all the selfies you’d ever want.
- The Giant Cakes
- Everything’s Sweet
- Fluffy Path
- Ice Cream World
- Super Happiness
- Splash Lab
- dUCkies Cafe
And other fun stuff like a giant Durian.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
And snazzy cool donuts like this
But here’s the best part.
You get free food too.
In case you can’t read:
9 Selfie Rooms, 5 Free Desserts with 1 ticket!
IG-worthy shots, free food and all-around fun? Whelp, you know where to go if you happen to be in KL, right?
The Selfie Museum
- Address: Unit 2.28, Level 2, Farenheit 88, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Operating hours: 10 am to 10 pm, Monday to Sunday
- Ticket prices: RM45 (Adult) / RM30 (Children)
Since we’re on the topic of fun, laughter, peace and joy, here’s a super fun event that doesn’t require you to cross the Woodlands Checkpoint.
There’s a Thai Hipster Pasar Malam Happening At Marina Bay This Weekend (31 Aug to 1 Sep)
If you’re a fan of Thai cuisine, from green curry crispy chicken rendang to pork skewers, cancel any plans you’ve made for Friday and Saturday evening and make your way to Marina Bay.
Because that’s where Chang is bringing their third-edition Chang Sensory Trails to you. Or what my boss likes to say, a hipster Thai Pasar Malam.
The event will be for two days only, 31 Aug (that’s today, by the way) to 1 Sep 2018.
Expect authentic Thai cuisine, local illustrations and amazing local bands at the festival.
What are you waiting for? Time to start making new plans liao 😉
You can read the full article here.
- Popular America Fatburger Coming to S’pore with “Double Down” Burgers & Skinny Fries
- 10 Facts About SGInstaBabes, The Influencers Platform That S’poreans Might Not Know About
- Salted Egg Instant Noodles Have Landed on Planet Earth & Maybe in S’pore Soon
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
- Pretty Lady Fined for Holding Finished Cigg in Covered Walkway. It’s the 2nd Case in Two Weeks; Here’re The Details
- Super Local & Cute Bubble Tea Earrings Are Being Sold in Spore. They’re Really Cuteness Overload!
- Woman Nearly Lost Her Eyesight After Binge-Watching Yanxi Palace for 7 Days. Here’s What Happened