So your dinner date had gone pretty well. You’re now in his car, as he drives you home.
He tells a really funny joke, and you just had to laugh because its so damn hilarious.
All of a sudden, you heard another sound. Uh-oh. It definitely came from you.
Yes, you’ve just farted in front of him.
And no, silly. He is not gonna break up with you just because you’ve farted in front of him.
In fact, did you know that farting in front of your partner has a positive impact in your relationship?
Farting Is Actually Good for Your Relationship
Here’s the good news – farting is actually good for your relationship. How is it beneficial to your relationship?
Firstly, it shows how comfortable you are with your partner. According to a family psychologist, Leah DeCesare, she believes that people show their true colours after being in a relationship for a longer period of time.
When people fart in front of each other, it means that they usually feel secure enough in the relationship. After all, it is a natural process of our bodily function, as natural as eating and laughing.
A sure sign of comfort, farting is akin to a declaration of “I love you”.
Furthermore, only people who are in an exclusive, comfortable relationship are willing to do things around their partner that they wouldn’t do in public. Which includes farting, of course. This kind of openness between you and your partner ultimately creates a stronger and more secure bond.
Also, if your partner can laugh together over farts, it shows how you guys have the same sense of humour.
This creates a perfect inside joke that only the both of you can understand. When a relationship has its own secret form of communication, it really becomes stronger.
There you have it!
Who would have thought that farting in front of your partner would bring so many benefits?
Time to blow your partner away with your farts.
Just, erm, make sure that as you’re farting, don’t forget to see if there’s anyone else around.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About