Have a bunch of money lying around and want to get back at your ex?
Why not take over a social media platform then deactivating your ex’s account?
Elon Musk’s Takeover
Following American actress Amber Heard’s ex-boyfriend Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter, the page for Heard’s account now ceases to exist.
The page, which was located under the username @realamberheard, now states: “This account doesn’t exist.”
That’s a hard pill to swallow.
A cached version of the 36-year-old’s profile on Google indicates that it previously included “Actor and Activist, semi-professional disruptor, ice cream advocate and shameless teacup yorkie-lover” in her biographical lines.
A shame that “Ex-girlfriend of Twitter’s largest shareholder” was left out…
It is unclear when exactly Heard’s account was deactivated.
For all we know, it could have been Musk’s first action after his takeover of Twitter.
The star’s Instagram account, @amberheard, is still up.
However, ever since the outcome of the defamation case brought by her ex-husband, Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny Depp, Heard has laid low on social media.
Heard’s last post on her Instagram page is from 2 June 2022, wherein she expressed her disappointment with the outcome of the defamation case.
In the post, she also brought up her disappointment with what she thought the case’s verdict now meant for women – that the idea of taking violence against women seriously has now been set back.
After the Aquaman star’s split from Depp, Heard dated Musk, 51, on and off from 2016 to 2018.
View this post on Instagram
When Heard and Musk broke up, Heard said that “Elon and I had a beautiful relationship, and we have a beautiful friendship now, one that was based on our core values. Intellectual curiosity, ideas and conversation, a shared love for science. We just bonded on a lot of things that speak to who I am on the inside. I have so much respect for him.”
Meanwhile, the 51-year-old Tesla CEO completed his US$44 billion (S$62 billion) acquisition of Twitter in late October.
Since his takeover of the social media giant, the tech mogul has been conducting staff layoffs, and almost immediately fired the company’s chief executive, Mr Parag Agrawal, along with other top executives.
- Ong Ye Kung Spars With Speaker Tan Chuan Jin in Muay Thai
- S’pore Footballers Fined $500 for Not Shaking Their Opponents’ Hands
- There’s a Man Who Had COVID-19 for 411 Days
- NTUC FairPrice Offering Discounts for 500 Essential Items to Offset GST Increase
- K Shanmugam Called Out Entitled Resident in His GRC Who Even Threatened His MP
Featured Image: Instagram (@amberheard)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake