Last Updated on 2017-08-20 , 12:55 pm
What’s up with the trend on bed bugs? That time was Scoot, now SIA?
According to Stomper Yvonne, she suffered itchy bite marks after flying business class with Singapore Airlines on 26 May.
So what exactly happened? It appears that Yvonne was in a red-eye flight from Brisbane to Singapore and after waking up from her sleep, she was greeted with mysterious red bumps on her skin.
No, I’m exaggerating. This one instead.
Oh my, it looks quite bad.
But anyway, she actually approached a stewardess who attended to the matter and told her that they would file a report and give her an explanation.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
But weeks past, and Yvonne grew tired of waiting. So she took it to Justice Bao… sorry, I meant Justice Public, posting about the incident on the carrier’s Facebook page.
To cut the long story short, she received a follow-up email regarding the reimbursement of her ‘basic medical fees’ but when she replied to seek further clarification, they went MIA.
It has been almost three months since the incident happened but there has been no proper closure to the matter.
In my opinion, Yvonne seems to be suffering from that emotional pain from MIA SIA (missing-in-action Singapore Airlines) and physical discomfort of being “unable to wear skirts or shorts without getting questions from friends and looks from passers-by”.
It breaks my heart to hear her final statement: “The bites may have dried but the scars may be there to stay.”
And just so you know, the bedbug horror stories don’t just have airlines as their settings. There’s allegedly a case of bedbugs in a cinema as well, but that has been dismissed by the cinema operator.
While we can’t confirm if any of the bedbugs are really coming for us in planes or cinemas, I can confirm that bedbugs are trending for us in the Internet.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: TK Kurikawa / Shutterstock.om & stomp.straitstimes.com
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee