Everyone’s lovin’ Zinger, and everyone’s lovin’ cheese.
Put these two together, and you’d most probably be heading to a KFC outlet come 23 August 2021.
KFC Coming Out With New BBQ Cheese Zinger from 23 Aug
McDonald’s might have won many hearts with their latest Hainanese Chicken Burger, but on 23 August 2021, KFC is coming out their own Singapore’s favourite.
Reader Bao: Salted egg yo-
Or to be specific, BBQ Cheese Zinger burger.
The burger comprises KFC’s zinger fillet, crispy turkey bacon, crunchy pickles, sliced cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce and the KFC’s cheese sauce, and is complete with an oat bran bun.
According to the Colonel himself, this is a must-try for “fans looking for a levelled-up zinger or for those who is simply up for an indulgent treat.”
At $6.60 a la carte, it’s $1.35 pricier than the original Zinger.
You can get it as a meal for $8.70.
Or if you’re feeling hungry, there’s the BBQ Cheese Zinger Box at $10.95, which includes an additional piece of chicken and one regular whipped potato.
KFC Singapore also promises that there will be more chicken burger launches coming soon, so if you’re someone who insists on trying out all new KFC items, it’s time to hit the gym.
To know more about why fast-food restaurants come out with time-limited items, watch this video to the end:
- Review of McDonald’s New Crispy Hainanese Chicken Burger: It’s Indeed Like Chicken Rice Burger
- Maskless Briton, Benjamin Glynn, Banned from S’pore for Life After He’s Deported to the UK
Featured Image: KFC Singapore
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023