Chinese New Year is fast and approaching.
You know what this means: hoarding all the possible egg rolls, pineapple tarts, quail eggs and those sugary beverages to celebrate the upcoming festivities.
Or perhaps, you’re stocking up for the eventual apocalypse, that works too.
Rest assured, for U+ Life has heard your cries, since it’s selling canned and packet drinks for prices as low as $0.50 per drink.
There’s no need to pinch yourself, because it really isn’t a dream.
≤ S$0.50 per can/packet
- 24 Packets of Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea – $5.99 ($0.25 each)
- 24 Packets of Pokka Ice Lemon Tea (250ml) – $9.29 ($$0.39 each)
- 24 Packets of Pokka Oolong Tea (250ml) – $9.29 ($0.39 each)
- 24 Cans of F&N Orange (325ml) – $9.99 ($0.42 each)
- 24 Cans of 7UP (320ml) – $9.99 ($0.42 each)
- 24 Packets of Vitasoy (250ml) – $10.50 ($0.44 each)
- 24 Cans of Kickapoo (320ml) – $10.99 ($0.46 each)
- 24 Cans of Pokka Green Tea (300ml) – $11.69 ($0.48 each)
- 24 Cans of Classic Coca Cola (320ml) – $12.49 ($0.52 each)
- 12 Cans of A&W Saraparilla (320ml) – $6.70 ($0.52 each)
- 24 Packs of Milo UHT Chocolate Malt (200ml) – $12.80 (($0.53 each)
- 24 Cans of 100 Plus Lemon Lime (325ml) – $12.99 ($0.54 each)
All of the drinks mentioned above and below will expire at least six months after purchase.
Additionally, there is free home delivery if the total purchase exceeds $20, but terms and conditions apply.
- 12 Cans of Qoo White Grape (300ml) — $8.19
- 24 Cans of Pokka Sparking Fuji Apple (325ml) — $10.99
- 24 Cans of Pepsi Cola Black (325ml) — $10.99
The list goes on!
It’s a spectacular sale that you absolutely shouldn’t miss…
Don’t say we bojio!
- M’sia Authorities Fined Supermarket After Shopping Frenzy of $0.28 Coke Can
- There is Now a Visual Map on Where You Can Use Your CDC Vouchers
- Woman Berated Taxi Driver Coz His Rear Mirror Was ‘At Her Breast’
Featured Image: Ezbuy (U+ Life)
This Singapore love story set in the 90s shows you why you should never wait for tomorrow. Watch it without crying: