If you meet your doppelganger in real life, you will die. – The Prophet with a Moustache
As such, fans of Jay Chou will want to pray that he never meets Daniel Chiam, because believe me when I say that…
They look exactly the same.
Or at least according to this self-professed Jay Chou lookalike, anyway.
Please stop photographing me
Facebook user Daniel Chiam posted a video on the social media platform, wherein he talks about how he’s sick and tired of people approaching him on the streets simply because he looks like Jay Chou.
He also rants about how he’s much more handsome than the Mandopop singer, how his eyes hurt when people sneak photos of him with the camera flash on, and how people pester him for autographs.
As an ending note, he says he’s tired of all the attention, requests for everyone to just ‘drop it’ and talks about how there’s a long line of people waiting outside even as he spoke.
You can watch the video for yourself here:
Posted by Daniel Chiam on Monday, 26 February 2018
Netizens were generally in agreement…
That he doesn’t really look like Jay Chou.
“Don’t give up on treatment.”
“Little boy, if you’re sick you need to see a doctor. If you want to recover fast you gotta be a good boy and have your meds.”
“May I know how he even looks like Jay Chou? Jay Chou’s way more handsome than you la.”
Although to be fair…
“Mad respect, Bro Chou”
Wang Lee Hom
Perhaps unbeknownst to some of you, this little boy’s style is actually similar to a famous Wang Lee Hom-lookalike:
As one Netizen so kindly pointed out.
“Hahaha, why do I feel like you’re very similar to ‘Wang Lee Hom’? You don’t even have a hint of Jay Chou”
But of course, despite the obvious similarities between the lookalikes, there’s one core difference the boy couldn’t possibly make up for:
Feels like driving a bungalow!
Posted by 江昭上 on Wednesday, 13 December 2017
Anyways, have a friend who’s always claiming to look like someone?
Show this to him/her, and see what he/she says! 😉
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Jacky Wu Shows How He’s Still Friends with Jay Chou With Glutinous Rice
- There’s Going to be a Jay Chou Musical in S’pore Next Year But There’s No Jay Chou
- Jay Chou’s Wife Organized Sports Day to Celebrate Jay Chou’s Birthday
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: KL吹水站 Facebook Page
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway