What do you do when someone refuses to admit that they scratched your car?
Hold on to their steering wheel while they drive away and get your head broken, apparently.
Here’s what happened.
Victim’s Car Allegedly Scratched By Black Car
The accident happened at 10:55pm on 23 November, between Lorong 17 and Loring 19 in Geylang.
According to the injured man’s friend, the two of them finished their food at a frog porridge restaurant and went to their separate cars.
However, the friend soon heard shouts, and rushed over to see the victim bleeding.
According to the staff of the nearby frog porridge restaurant, the victim found a scratch on his car and prevented a black car from driving away, accusing the black car’s owner of scratching it.
There was an argument between the two car owners, and the driver of the black car decided to drive off and leave the scene. However, just as the driver was about to turn right, the victim suddenly held his steering wheel to stop him from leaving.
Grabbed Onto Steering Wheel, Got Injured
The victim was then dragged along for about 10 meters before being forced to let go, and fell to the ground injured. The staff of the frog porridge restaurant found the man lying on the road bleeding, with a bruised nose and a head injury.
“There was a lot of blood flowing from the back of the man’s head on the road,” stated a restaurant staff member. They also shared that many people came to check what was happening, but nobody dared to move him due to the blood.
Police and paramedics came shortly afterwards, and paramedics had to carry the injured man onto a stretcher before bringing him to the ambulance.
The police confirmed that they received a report of a rash act being committed at Geylang that day, and that a 34-year-old man was sent to the hospital conscious.
Investigations are still ongoing.
- S’pore Influencer Cried While Seeing Old People Having Meals Alone
- Abnormally Thin Doggo Spotted in AMK; Possibly Abandoned by Owner
- Intimate Video of Miss Hong Kong Denice Lam Allegedly Circulating Online
- Don’t Say Bojio: Video Games Warehouse Sale With Discounts Up to 90% in Ubi
- Barbie Hsu Responds to Allegations That She Had An Extramarital Affair in 2018
Featured Image: Shin Min Daily News
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant