There’s no better feeling than requesting a song from a busker and having it played immediately.
Especially if you are a toddler and the song is “Baby Shark”.
Requested “Baby Shark” the First Time
For a three-year-old toddler, Baby Evee (her real name is Eve), hearing “Baby Shark” on Youtube was not cutting it anymore.
And while passing by Jason Yu busking along Orchard Road, she mustered up the courage to ask him whether he could play the song for her.
Unfortunately, Yu did not know how to play the song and Eve left disappointed.
The whole encounter was filmed and posted on TikTok by Eve’s mother who regularly posts videos of Eve.
Since the TikTok was uploaded on 9 May, it has garnered over 1.6 million views, with many netizens “demanding” that Yu learn the song immediately.
Busker Learns the Song
And that was exactly what he did.
In a follow-up TikTok video, Yu explained that he had actually searched up the chords right after Eve made her request, realising the song was quite simple.
However, Eve and her mother had already left by the time he looked up.
“It was a bit of a wasted opportunity,” Yu said, before promising to play “Baby Shark” if they ever passed by him busking again.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
“Baby Shark” is Finally Played the Second Time
Fortunately, the opportunity presented itself again.
On 16 May, Eve’s mother uploaded another video showing her politely requesting the song once again. And this time, her request was acceded to by Yu.
As Yu sang the familiar lyrics of the children’s song, Eve could be seen dancing and running around joyously to the music.
At the end of the video, Eve was shown giving Yu a big hug before excitedly running back toward her mother. Awww.
Wholesome moments indeed.
- Man Allegedly Followed ‘Nice & Handsome’ Boy into Toilet at Changi Beach
- Footage of CCTV Showing BMW Driver Shoving a Security Guard Suddenly Removed from TikTok
- Japan’s Plan to Allow Tourists Has Changed: It Now Allows Tour Groups from 36 Countries from 10 June
- Minister of State & NTUC FairPrice Explain Why There’s No Need to Hoard Chickens
Featured Image: TikTok (workingwithmonolids)
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024