The professional guide to insulting an individual:
Firstly, raise your voice to assert dominance.
Next, demolish the opposition’s argument by flaunting your wealth.
Finally, rub salt in the wound and highlight your opponent’s low wage.
Don’t take my word for it; take this food delivery rider’s.
Rider Insults Cashier and Brags $8,000 Pay
In a TikTok video posted by the user @thiccblackhawk, a man was filmed arguing with a petrol station cashier.
The video begins with the lady at the counter explaining that something was part of their “rules and regulations.” From the context, the man wants to receive some discount, but the lady disallows it, leading to the bickering.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Agitated, the man degraded her, deeming her actions pretentious. Because she was only a cashier, he thought she shouldn’t be so uptight about the company policy.
“Don’t act la, you are only (an) employee, pump at petrol station,” he sharply criticised.
Understandably, the lady was enraged. She retaliated by similarly degrading the man’s job as a driver.
“You also don’t act la, you’re a driver only,” she shouted back loudly.
Unfortunately, the man couldn’t handle the taste of his own medicine. As if putting down the lady’s occupation wasn’t enough, the man brought up the topic of salary.
It was here that he showed off his fat pay of $8,000.
He questioned: “Eh, I make 8,000 plus. What do you make, huh? What do you make?”
Till this point, the cameraman has kept mum. However, this statement triggered @thiccblackhawk to step in.
Pacifying the uncle, he said: “Eh uncle don’t scold her la, she honest living.”
@thiccblackhawkSpotted this at petrol station ! Don’t say I only take video and never help .
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
If there’s one thing Singaporeans hate more than no discount, it’s snobby people.
Many joked about how the man, even with a handsome salary, still wanted a discount on his gas bill.
Also, some were incredulous at the figure the man made as a delivery driver, saying the $8,000 was how much he made in a year, not a month.
Lastly, some even speculated that the supposed $8,000 was in ringgit, not SGD.
- Song Joongki’s Girlfriend Allegedly “Pregnant” As They Were Spotted in an OBGYN Clinic
- KL Restaurant Closed After Video of Rat Munching on Fried Chicken Went Viral
- Confirmed: China Reopening Its Borders from 8 Jan 2023
- South Korea Reported First Fatal Case of “Brain-Eating Amoeba”
- Whatsapp Will No Longer Work on These Phones from 31 December 2022
Featured Image: @thiccblackhawk / TikTok
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee