Shopaholics, here’s some good news: Causeway Link buses that take you from Jurong East to Perling Mall in Johor Bahru are back.
Shopping Spree, One Bus Ride Away
Causeway Link, or Handal Indah, is one of the largest public bus company providers in Johor Bahru. With its trademark smiling buses, it operates throughout Malaysia, and also provides cross-border services in Singapore.
After two long years, Causeway Link’s cross-border services are back, starting from 1 June 2022. There are two services available: CW3, which takes you to and from Jurong East and JB’s Perling Mall, and CW3S, a connecting bus service from 2nd Link CIQ to and from Taman Ungku Tun Aminah Bus Terminal.
Here are some details to take note of for these bus rides.
Jurong East Pick-Up and Drop-Off
The Jurong East pick-up and drop-off points will be relocated to the Jurong East Private Bus Pick-up/Drop-off Point. You can see where it is here.
Additionally, there will no longer be pick-ups or drop-offs inside TF Value Mart parking area. Instead, all buses will pass by the main road.
The company has also been transitioning to using cashless payment, and you can pay for your bus fare using the ManjaLink Card. Rebates are also available for those who use ManjaLink payment methods.
You can view more details on bus timings and fares in these infographics:
- JB Petrol Station Cashier Went to Social Media to Look for S’pore Car That Didn’t Pay & It Worked
- Major Funeral Parlours in S’pore Banning The Use of LED Funeral Wreaths & It’s Not Due to Complaints
- Groomsman Sexually Assaulted Bride After Wedding Dinner; Couple Has Since Divorced
- 57YO Man Fined a Record $1.16 Million for Renting Out Units in Platforms Like Airbnb in S’pore
Featured Image: Facebook (Causeway Link)
iPhone users’ CPF savings are safe from Malware scams…but not for long. Here’s why:
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant
- Man in S’pore Forced to Pay $2,000 Cancellation Fee After He Clicked on FB Ad Offering Loans
- Here’s Why Both PAP & WP Reject PSP’s Call to Suspend Iswaran as an MP & Remove His Allowance
- Everything About the Public Transport Price Hike That’ll Start from 23 December 2023