Remember Circles.Life? Being the only mobile virtual network operator in Singapore, they have only one plan to offer.
If you can’t remember Circle.Life, here’s an article we’ve written last year. We weren’t expecting this latest offering, though.
Described as a “one simple, awesome plan”, you get 4 GB data, 100 min talk time, unlimited WhatsApp and Caller-ID for just $28.
Now, you’ll get to have 20GB for just $20. That’s one sentence that’s going to send chills down the spine of other telecoms.
20GB for $20
Whoa, $20 only? Yeap, you’ve heard me. This is probably the largest no-contract data plan under S$50 on the market.
New subscribers can opt for the 20GB Data Plus option on top of a Base Plan of S$28 per month for up to 6GB of mobile data, according to a press release from Circles.Life. This means that they will pay S$48 per month for up to 26GB.
Yes, it’s technically $48 for 26 GB
If you’re a current Base Plan customer, reassured that they haven’t left you out as well. You’ll also be able to add on the new option.
This makes Circle.Life’s plan so much cheaper than comparable offers from competitors. For example, a no-contract SIM-only plan from M1 costs S$125 per month for 15GB of data. Whereas Singtel’s no-contract plans include 30GB for S$160.50 per month, or 50GB for S$267.50 per month (however subscribers have to pay an additional fee for talk time and SMS/MMS). StarHub offers a 4G no-contract SIM-only plan at S$110 per month for 12GB of data.
Circles.Life also confirmed expansion plans for this year, with Indonesia and Hong Kong as its next target markets. This really puts Circles.Life in a strong position, giving them an advantage over other competitors.
What do you say, would you switch over to Circles.Life’s plan too?
Featured Image: Facebook (Circle.Life)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Limited Tickets: All-In Fares to Hong Kong from S$282 with Your DBS/POSB Card!
- Don’t Say Bojio: Online IT Fair with Up to 64% Off!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About