Delifrance, a café that needs no introduction— dishing out French fare at reasonable prices is now having a promotion that you should not miss.
Well, with this chilly weather, a warm plate of melted cheese and meat will really hit the spot and with Delifrance’s promotion on their baked rice, it will taste even more delicious.
Till 22 Jan, they are having a 1-for-1 promotion on their baked rice; you will be able to choose from chicken rendang baked rice and turkey meltz baked rice.
Well, technically, you can get both for just $11.80!
This promo is available for takeaway as well.
The baked rice selection is available at all Delifrance outlets except for Coronation Plaza and Delifrance express counters in Fairprice and Cheers.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Cashback Up to $15 from Guardian (Last Day Today!)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 50% Off in myCK’s Chinese New Year Sale! (Till 22 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Chicken Galbi Bulgogi On Weekdays (Until 31 Jan)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Delifrance Singapore Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee