There’s always a reason to treat yourself to a good meal.
Parent’s anniversary, friend’s birthday, sibling’s perfect results…etc.
So here’s another good deal for you to consider if you’re feeling generous this month!
If you’re a DBS cardholder, you can get a 1-for-1 lunch/dinner buffet at The Square @Furuma.
The restaurant is well-known for its wide array of international delicacies.
Boasting a variety of Eastern and Western cuisines, The Square also provide patrons a huge collection of renowned wines to choose from.
For this specific offer, The Square will serve a complimentary glass of sparkling juice.
Did someone say sparkling?
- When: now till 31 March
- Where: 405 Havelock Road, Furama Riverfront, Singapore 169633
- Terms and Condition:
- Valid for max. 8 guests per card per visit.
- Not valid on all eves of and on Public Holidays, including special occasions, unless otherwise stated.
- DBS General Promotions Terms & Conditions apply, please refer to www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc
Here are the operating hours for your reference:
To find out more information, click here.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $2 Milk Tea & Lemon Melon Tea in LiHo
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 70% off Branded Sports Products in Taka (Till 6 March)
- Don’t Say Bojio: FREE Devil Cheese Bun From Famous Guschlbauer Bakery at Waterway Point (9-11 Mar)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: eatigo.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee