What a year it has been uh?
Oh, wait, it is only March.
Okay, I think we all need to pat ourselves on the back for surviving the first two months of 2018.
Now, to make things even sweeter, homegrown bubble tea company, LiHO is having a $2 promo on their drinks.
Yes, for just $2, you can get a cup of Milk Tea (M) or Lemon Melon Tea (M).
Something to cool you down during the hot weather.
And you can upsize your cold drinks for just a dollar!
I mean, after all the savoury food, you need to wash it down with something saccharine.
Terms and conditions apply.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
And since this is LiHo’s March promo, it’ll likely to be here for the entire month.
Now you know where to go for a drink, right?
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 70% off Branded Sports Products in Taka (Till 6 March)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 50% Off in NTUC Warehouse Club with Free Entry (Till 20 March)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Old Chang Kee Selling Nasi Lemak Curry Puffs!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: LiHo Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee