Buffet, buffet, buffet! Now tell me, who can resist such an attractive promotion? When it comes to food, you just gotta say yes.
So, DBS cardholders, listen up!
You can enjoy a 1-for-1 lunch buffet at Triple Three restaurant.
It is not any restaurant; located in Mandarin Orchard, expect only the best.
This Japanese-inspired buffet is replete with fresh seafood, sushi, sashimi, roasted meat and desserts.
Monday – Saturday: $78++ per adult; $28++ per child (6-12 yrs)
This promo is extended to their special Sunday buffet as well
Sunday Family Lunch
Sunday: $118++ per adult; $48++ per child (6-12 yrs)
For $30++, you can enjoy free flow of Chandon Brut sparkling wine for two hours!
This special promotion will last till 31 March, so start making reservations at 6831 6288 / 6831 6271
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Level 5, Mandarin Orchard Singapore
333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867
Terms and conditions apply
- Exclude Eve of PH and PH
- Buffet items may vary
- DBS General Promotions Terms & Conditions apply
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: $2 Milk Tea & Lemon Melon Tea in LiHo
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 70% off Branded Sports Products in Taka (Till 6 March)
- Don’t Say Bojio: FREE Devil Cheese Bun From Famous Guschlbauer Bakery at Waterway Point (9-11 Mar)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: Triple Three Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee