Yay, it’s Monday!, said no one never with such enthusiasm in the history of mankind.
Luckily, we are blessed with coffee, giving us just enough energy to survive Monday.
And now, Starbucks is rolling out a 1-for-1 promo for our caffeine-deprived souls.
The promo is from 5 March – 9 March, 3 -7 PM and applicable to their Venti-sized drinks.
Simply screenshot the video (above) when both Starbucks drinks are on screen and show it to the barista.
Voila, you will be walking away with 2 Starbucks drinks for the price of one.
Terms and conditions apply.
Here’s the interesting takeaway: usually, for any 1-for-1 offer, the promotion is from 3 to 5 pm.
But this time, it’s from 3 to 7 pm, a whopping 4 hours – perfect for working adults who need their caffeine after work (not sure why you’ll want that, but anyways).
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: $2 Milk Tea & Lemon Melon Tea in LiHo
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 70% off Branded Sports Products in Taka (Till 6 March)
- Don’t Say Bojio: FREE Devil Cheese Bun From Famous Guschlbauer Bakery at Waterway Point (9-11 Mar)
Featured image: Starbucks Singapore Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee