If you foresee yourself running out of food to eat during the CNY period, please remember this article.
While there are many F&B outlets who have decided to take a little CNY break, our trusty MOS Burger will remain opened during the period.
Personally, I love MOS Burger, because I don’t feel that I’m eating unhealthily.
Perhaps it’s the less-oily fries, or maybe the bun/rice…
If you were to make me choose between Mac or MOS to eat for a week, I’ll definitely choose the latter.
Recently, MOS Burger celebrated their 25th anniversary and introduced the Hokkaido Salmon Rice Burger.
It’s basically a whole meal on its own!
Boom! There you have it.
I’m so ready to devour the whole thing…
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Are your taste buds activated too?
Crispy savoury poatato found in golden brown prosperity coins 😋😋😋 get your hands on these with every purchase of Hokkaido Salmon Rice Burger for just $1 😍 #mosburgersg #cny2018 #hashbrowns #whatsforlunch
Why not top up $1 for a packet of “coins”?
It’s at half price yo!
And most importantly, you can never go wrong with…
But do take note that the $1 offer only comes with every purchase of the Hokkaido Salmon Rice Burger set meal.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-for-1 Swensen’s Ice-cream Pint Tubs (Till 16 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Pink Curry from Monster Curry in All Outlets (Till 2 Mar)
- Don’t Say Bojio: NTUC Warehouse Club Free Entry Again Until 4 Mar
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured Image: MOS Burger Singapore Facebook Page
- Don’t Say Bojio: COMPLETELY FREE Flights on Jetstar (Book Before 30 Nov). We Tried Buying & It’s Legit
- Going to BKK Soon? You Need to Go to This Super Big Mall That Just Opened on 10 Nov
- Li Nanxing Became Fake Face of an Online Scam That Sounds Pretty Legit