Whew, the number of articles we’ve written about LiHO is simply astounding. It would appear that LiHO is always having some kind of promotion.
Not that I’m complaining though. It’s always good news when bubble tea stores have some form of discount or another!
This time around, it’s the NSFs who will benefit from the promo!
Great news, NSFs! Grab your…
“Now you can enjoy our Milk Tea with Pearls before and after you book out!”
…before book out? You mean there are LiHO stalls operating within some of the army camps in Singapore meh?
…Eh well, I think they probably meant “before book in”. But hey, if there really are LiHO stalls within army camps, you kids really have it easy these days *cough*old liao*cough*
Anyway, back on topic.
According to the post, all you have to do in order to enjoy the discount is:
- flash and like this post
- Present your 11B/SCDF/SPF card with NSF status/NS Identity
*Terms & Conditions apply:
- Promotion valid across all LiHO outlets in Singapore
- Promotion is only valid upon presentation of this post
- Promotion is only valid for NSF with a valid 11B/SCDF/SPF card (NSF status only)
- Additional toppings are chargeable
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges
Truth be told, I’m always glad to see NSF related promos even though I’m no longer serving my two years. After all, we should always show some appreciation towards our NSFs, don’t you think?
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Zafron Banana Leaf 1-For-1 Dum Briyani For Today Only (9 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 50% off PANDORA for a Perfect CNY
- Don’t Say Bojio: World of Sports 50% CNY Sale
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: LiHO Singapore Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee