You know how motivational speakers will encourage us to stop and reflect every once in a while?
It supposedly helps us to do better…hmm…
Okay, let’s see how well we’ve fared.
Time check : 31st Jan 2018, Wednesday
Reality check: survived January and made it to pay day
Now that’s a beautiful record right there.
That’s right people, we’ve made it till the end of January aka ‘trial month’.
It’s finally time to start 2018 right and proper!
That being said…how about treating yourself before that?
Something cheap and delicious?
For those of you guys who couldn’t have survived January without LiHo, here’s a chance to prove your ‘loyalty’.
Just prove that you’re their fan and you can get their Milk Tea with Pearls at just $2!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
How to redeem:
1. Be our fan on either Facebook or Instagram (@lihosg)
2. Flash to show to our cashier that you are their follower
3. Enjoy your Milk Tea with Pearls!
Springing a surprise for everyone! Enjoy our Milk Tea with Pearls (M) at just $2 when you like and follow our Facebook…
This offer will be available at all outlets till 31st March 2018.
Two whole months of Milk Tea with Pearls at $2?
You bet I’m on!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 20% off Manhattan FISH MARKET Every Day from 2pm to 5pm
- Don’t Say Bojio: Phoon Huat CNY Storewide Discount Till 4 Feb
- Don’t Say Bojio: Tong Garden Warehouse Sale Now Happening (Until 11 Feb 2018)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: LiHo Facebook Page
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Kenneth Ma Defended His ‘Girlfriend’ Who Was Involved in Andy Hui’s Scandal
- Man’s Fingers Got Sliced Off by Kite String When Flying Kite During Extreme Windy Conditions
- Kenny Rogers Roasters Will Not Be Leaving S’pore Because of an Unexpected Rescue By 老火汤
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee