Purveyors of beauty essentials, listen up, this one is for you!
If you need to stock up on moisturisers, serums, toners and oils—did I miss out on anything—you’d be pleased to know that renowned brand Bio-essence is having a warehouse sale, with up to 80% off!
From 1 March to 5 March, you will be able to shop on their popular skincare ranges, including….
The Miracle Bio Water series
Bio-gold 24K Gold series
Royal Jelly + ATP series
So many stuff, so little time.
On top of that, you will get a $8 voucher with a purchase of $88 and a $28 voucher with a purchase of $188!
Here are the deets:
Venue: 29 Defu Lane 9 (Nearest MRT: Hougang/Bartley)
Time: 10 A.M.-6 P.M.
Now, this reminds me, I need to stock up on my beauty supplies.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Pizza Hut 1-For-1 Pizza Promo From Mon to Thurs
- Don’t Say Bojio: IKEA Product Sale with Food (1 to 11 March)
- Get a Free Cake from Deliveroo if Your Birthday is on 29 Feb 2018!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: Bio-essence Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee