Payday was last week so if you’re just like me, you would have spent most of it over the weekend.
Now, my lunch and dinner consist of cup noodles.
Being the broke bitch that I am, I was looking for coupons online and I hit jackpot!
Have you seen our coupons? Use them to get affordable tasty deals before they’re gone! #BurgerKingSG
Posted by Burger King Singapore on Sunday, 5 November 2017
Burger King recently rolled out their e-coupons! Anyone who is a fast-food junkie would know that their burgers are a cut above the rest.
Burger King is very giving when it comes to their coupons; you can get a packet of hashbrown for just a dollar!
How about two burgers for just $6?
A quick breakfast?
Feast like a king even when you’re broke!
Simple flash the e-coupon to enjoy all these deal! The coupons are valid until 17 Dec.
For the full set, click here.
Terms and conditions apply.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- Valid till 17 Dec 2017.
- Offer is valid after breakfast hours. (for non-breakfast coupons)
- Flash this coupon prior to ordering for redemption.
- Change of drinks may be chargeable.
- No change of sides allowed.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, catering and BK Delivery.
- Not valid at stores serving limited menus during special event. While stocks last.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: $3 off Coffee Bean When You Use Your Mastercard (Till 31 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: KFC 5-pc Chicken at $10 (Till 12 Nov)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Manhattan FISH MARKET Latest Coupons Up to 50% Off (Till 30 Nov)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Burger King Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- All Amos Yee’s Social Media Accounts Have Been Banned Due to His New ‘Habits’ That Everyone Disapproves Of
- Man So Obsessed with a Girl He Met Just Once, He Quit His Job to Go to the Bookstore He Saw Her Every Day. When He Didn’t See Her, He Sued Her…
- There’s a Snack Fair in Suntec That Sells Snacks in Buffet Style at Just $10 Per Empty Bag!
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee