Beef bowls. Superb comfort food and my go-to meal when I’m craving beef.
However, beef bowls can get a tad expensive depending on where you dine. Even Yoshinoya, one of the cheapest and most accessible beef bowls in Singapore, can cost up to $10 for a complete set meal!
However, what if I tell you that there’s a really good reason for you to splurge on beef bowls now? What if I were to tell you that you can get an awesome beef bowl experience unlike any other for just slightly more than $10?
Oh come on, when have I ever lied to you guys?
Here, have a look for yourselves:
The Butcher’s Kitchen, situated at Suntec City Towers 1 & 2 (North Wing) Level 2, is having an introductory offer for their new menu item!
The promotion will last from 13 Jan to 14 Feb, terms and conditions apply.
In case you haven’t realized by now, the new item is a beef bowl! And it’s not just any beef bowl! It’s a “Flaming Hokkaido Beef Bowl”!
I know what you’re thinking. Yes, the beef bowl lives up to its name of “flaming”! Don’t believe me? See for yourselves!
The beef, the beef, the beef is on fire!! Hokkaido Beef doused in cognac and flamed right in front of you. The meat is incredibly tender. And for their grand opening special it’s 50% off! Don’t say bojio.
Posted by Muttons In The Morning on Thursday, 11 January 2018
Simply gorgeous. I can’t imagine the aroma in the restaurant at that very moment! I would love to poke the egg yolk and watch that sweet yellow nectar trickle down the beef.
That being said, goodbye diet plan! Hellooooo daily beef bowls!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Hair Care Products Up to 70% off in Clearance Sale (18 to 20 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Popeyes Coupon with New Chicken Dippers (Till 29 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free 源味本鋪 Original Cakes in Sun Plaza on 20 Jan
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: thebutcherskitchen.sg
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast