Everyone loves a good deal.
Personally, even though I am cheap and want to save money most of the time, I firmly believe that it is more worth it to invest in something that I will use often.
This is because it will just save me the time and trouble of having to get a new one.
Case in point
iPhone wires from Taobao. They never last long and take forever to charge. I finally decided to invest in a $34 wire and my life is great again. It even comes with a one year warranty.
Now that’s what I’m talking about.
Good Quality Household Appliances Sale
Get your hands on some good quality household appliances for a fraction of the original price.
So good news all you people who do housework, Tefal and WMF and many other brands are having a sale of up to 80%.
What a steal!
If you are a veteran in doing household chores, these household names will not be foreign to you. Perhaps you go into Isetan or Robinsons from time to time to admire the pots, pans and irons.
For those who never got around to purchasing from one of these brands yourself, perhaps some background on these companies will help you see that this deal is simply to-die-for.
Tefal is a French company. It was founded in 1956 and has had many years of perfecting household appliances, selling household appliances to over 120 countries. It can’t be that successful if it weren’t good.
There is truly no joy like using a non-stick pan to fly my egg. I don’t have to soak it in water and scrub it after just to enjoy my simple snack.
No matter how old you are on earth today, WMF is older than you. Founded in 1853, WMF boasts a long history of remaining a brand that is associated with quality. Two German brothers came together to make metal goods.
The industrial revolution happened and the rest is history. WMF even survived the wars! That’s how you know it is sturdy and good quality.
Things you can look out for
Here are the deets.
- Date: 1 – 2 Jun 2019 (Sat, Sun)
- Time: 10am – 7pm
- Venue: The Grassroots’ Club, Banquet Hall (Level 3), 190 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, Singapore 568046
- Nearest MRT: Yio Chu Kang
- Mode of Payment: Cash and NETS only (remember this ah! don’t go all the way down, pick everything you want to buy, only to find out that you can’t pay for it)
How much cash are you getting in December 2023 from the Government? Here are the facts simplified for you:
- Apple Claims Some Apps Like Instagram Are Causing iPhone 15 to Overheat
- This Halloween, 1 of the Most Popular Costume is a Barbie-Themed Costume
- Study Shows Drinking 2 Cups of Coffee a Day May Reduce Risk of Parkinson’s Disease by 8 Times
- Bukit Panjang Char Kway Teow Stall Explains Why There’s a $0.50 Charge for Removing Beansprouts
- 5 Facts About Angela Lee, Who’s Retiring from MMA
- ICA Responds to Allegations That Congestions in SG-JB Checkpoints Are Caused by Singapore