Calling all Gong Cha fans!
Still not enough outlets of your favourite bubble tea chain?
Well, it’s not surprising since the chain has spoiled us for years…
Although competitors come and go, there’s nothing that can truly replace Gong Cha in our hearts!
If you didn’t make it for the historical grand opening at SingPost after Gong Cha pulled a gong cha on us last year, no worries!
If queuing is not your thing, Gong Cha has also opened in Takashimaya and Northpoint City.
For all those westies, don’t worry, Gong Cha has heard your concerns.
There’s now a new outlet in NUS UTown as well!
To celebrate this joyous milestone, Gong Cha is having an opening special at NUS UTown today (25 Jan).
Those of you studying in NUS really lucky lorh.
Here’s the deal: Get your Fresh Milk Pearl Milk Tea fix at just $2.50 (U.P $3.80)!
Nope, there’s no typo with the name.
Time: 10 am to 9 pm
You’re welcome and happy mid-week!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t say Bojio: Flaming Hokkaido Beef Bowl at 50% Off (Til 14 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Hair Care Products Up to 70% off in Clearance Sale (18 to 20 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Popeyes Coupon with New Chicken Dippers (Till 29 Jan)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Gong Cha Instagram
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant