If you still think that Timbre+ is a bar with live band, then you might not be hipster enough.
Timbre+ is like a hipster foodcourt, made Instagram-worthy by its industrial theme whereby hawkers operate from repurposed shipping containers. At 24,000 sqft, it comprises 21 hawker stalls and 14 restaurants.
And oh, there’s still a correlation between our ever-popular Timbre and Timbre+—from Wednesday to Saturday nights, there will still be live bands performing at the central stage, adding even more hipster points to this already so-damn-hipster place.
If you’ve not been there before, now is the best time to do so.
From now until 30 November 2016, selected dishes will be at a super low price of $1 per dish—that’s not just crazy, it’s heaven for foodie!
There’s no minimum spending, but it’s limited to only one dish per customer.
In addition, you’ll have to use a UOB Card that’s tagged with Apple Pay, Android Pay or UOB’s own app, UOB Mighty.
The promotion only starts from 6:00 p.m. daily, and some of the dishes are really insane: for example, a Jumbo Barramundi Fish and Chips (U.P. $15) by Dancing Crab Shack will just be $1.00, and a Big Bern’s Beef Whoopass Cheeseburger (U.P. $13.50) by Big Bern’s American Grill will be at, yeah, $1.00.
I did mention that it’s heaven for foodie earlier, right?
Remember to share this with your friends and head down there tonight! For more information, you can check out their website here.
73A Ayer Rajah Crescent, #01-32, JTC LaunchPad @ One-North, Singapore 139957
Nearest MRT Station: one-north (within walking distance)
Operating Hours: 6am – 12am (Mon – Thur), 6am – 1am (Fri – Sat), Closed Sun
*Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only valid with UOB Cards payment using Apple Pay, UOB Mighty Pay and Android Pay only.
- Pay with UOB Mighty is only compatible with an Android device with Near Field Communication (“NFC”) support, running Android 4.4 or higher and is only compatible with UOB Visa and MasterCard debit/credit cards.
- Customers to pay $1 for above food/drink items plus an additional $1 for tray deposit.
- Limited to 10 to 15 $1 items per restaurant/bottle shop per day while stocks last.
- Limited to one $1 item per customer per restaurant/bottle shop per day.
- Limited to dine-in customers only. Promotion is not valid for takeaway.
Featured Image: Facebook (Timbre+)
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Enjoy up to 80% Off Nike / Asics at Outdoor Venture Warehouse Sale! (4-6 Nov 2016)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Llao Llao 50% Off 2nd Cup At Selected Outlets (3 Nov – 16 Dec)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded