CNY is just round the corner and I’m sure most of us are prepared for the good food!
Of course, what is CNY celebration without some alcohol?
But please lah, if you want to drink to your heart’s content then make sure you make the necessary arrangements.
Don’t wake up in some ulu area where you can’t even hail a taxi. Get a friend or a family member to pick you up, or just drink at home.
But remember, don’t drive if you’re drinking!
I really hate people who do that. Why are you putting innocent lives at stake?
In this video that I’m going to talk about, I am not sure if the drunkards were going to drive, but let’s just assume that they were not alright?
I CANNOT SIA WITH PEOPLE WHO DONT REMEMBER WHERE THEY PARK. AND THEN MUST WALK WALK LIKE BLOODY JUMANJI IN SOME ZOO TO FIND THE CAR…..
Posted by Arwind Kumar on Thursday, 4 January 2018
This highly-shared video uploaded by Facebook user Arwind Kumar shows a (drunk?) man taking on the role as a narrator.
Two girls are trying to find their car after drinking but they forgot where they parked it.
Personally, I’ve cultivated the habit to take a picture of where the car is parked at so that I don’t have to rely on my limited brain space.
The trio and a few other friends were walking around in an almost-empty carpark, looking for the vehicle, but to no avail.
They also tried asking the security guard….yes they did.
I’m not sure how he’s supposed to know where people park their cars but I guess this is the kind of stuff you do when you’re drunk.
The guy in the video kept on giving funny (but yet honest) commentaries on how ridiculous the whole situation is.
He even threw his jacket on the floor to show his bochap-ness to the whole situation.
The two girls in the video also tried to show off some “diva” moves to the camera, which obviously shows that they’re not as worried as they should be.
This video should in no way be an example for the Internet to follow, but do check it out if you’re in for a hearty laugh over dumb people doing dumb things.
New year new me?
More like new year same stupidity.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 stupidest & funniest Facebook statuses that show why you shouldn’t take Facebook seriously
- Grab Driver Took Drugs to Stay Awake But Killed a Cyclist Instead
- E-Scooter Dropped on Van & Cracked Its Viewscreen; Owner MIA Since Then
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: JLL Real Views
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway