Previously we wrote about our disappointment with the latest update because, well, we wanted to battle our friends.
But really, after reading into and anticipating the new Buddy System that is said to be live now, it seems there’s a silver lining to every cloud after all.
Okay, make that a huge silver lining.
You’ll get why in a moment.
No More Desperately Rushing to Places for Rare Pokemon
If you’re someone who’s not totally crazy about Pokemon strength, catching one Snorlax is good enough for you.
No more taking Uber and rushing to a spot before the rare Pokemon disappear in a bid to improve its strength.
After all, all you got to do is walk around with your Pokemon and you’ll get candies.
Yes, just like that.
Get Pokemon Candies as you walk around with your best bud
Here’s what you got to do.
Click on Player Icon > Menu > Buddy
It’ll let you choose a buddy, and based on which Pokemon you’ve chosen, you’ll need to walk between 1 to 5km for a piece of candy.
Your buddy Pokemon will only appear as a icon with your character on the map, except for Pikachu which will stay by your side like Ash’s.
In case you’re curious, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite Pokemon and the required walking distance for candies
Bulbasaur to Venusaur / Charmander to Charizard / Squirtle to Blastoise (3km/candy)
Be prepared to walk 375km to fully evolve these evolutions.
A CP growth of 627 per kilometre.
A CP growth of 705 per kilometre.
A CP growth of 436 per kilometre.
Killing Two Birds with One Sto
Most will probably give up, saying they’ll never walk that distance.
But here’s what we think.
Time to break out those sports shoes because it’s like a buy one get one free right now.
Not only do you have the chance to catch Pokemon when you’re out, you’ll get to grow some candies as well.
The full list of Pokemon GO buddy chart can be found here.
- Guess How Much a Pokémon GO Player Walks on Average? It’s More Than You Expected
- Apple Watch and Pokemon GO Just Got Married
- Pokémon GO Buddy System Confirmed: Now you can have Pikachu at your side & It’s Disappointing
Featured Image: kotaku.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast