Yesterday during the National Day Rally by PM Lee, he said something that’ll make drivers in Singapore either super happy.
Or damn sad.
Parking.sg, the app that PM Lee calls “Parking Aunty lai liao!”
Driving coupons will soon be made obsolete here in Singapore. The next time you need to park, you’ll make payment through an app.
Scheduled to be launched in October, the app was developed for street parking where drivers have to tear coupons to pay for the time they’re parked there.
The good thing about the app is you’ll only pay for the time you’re parked there to the minute.
Simply input your vehicle number, select the car park and the duration your car will be parked there for.
Realised that you’re running a bit late? You can simply extend the duration on your phone and pay for it from your phone.
The app will alert you when your time is running out.
Or if you are parking a shorter duration than what you’ve initially set, the app will refund you the excess amount.
Right now, the app is still in the testing phase. It will be available for downloads in iOS store and Google Play Store in October.
But there’s a catch: the app is only applicable for car drivers at this phase although there are plans to integrate motorcycles and heavy vehicles into the app as well on a later date.
But you know why drivers will be damn sad?
Now you cannot enjoy grace period liao. Like, tear the coupon 30 minutes later than when you parked and act blur to the summon aunty.
Don’t bluff. Everyone did this before.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this article? Read other unrelated but equally interesting articles here:
- New Scam: They Impersonate Government Officials & Knock On Your Door
- Wah, You Can Now ‘Kill’ Zombies in the Latest USS Halloween Horror Nights
Feature Image: channelnewsasia.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games