No matter what gender the person is, violence should never be condoned.
An aggressive girlfriend was fined $2,000 for assaulting her boyfriend on numerous occasions, going as far as kicking him because she was unhappy that he could not take out $1,000 for “household expenses”, and even poured a bottle of sauce on his head after arguing with him at a restaurant.
The accused, Wu Huiling, 31, was charged with four counts of deliberately inflicting hurt on another person by violent means. The victim is a 33-year-old man, who was her boyfriend at the time of the offences.
According to the court documents, the accused and her boyfriend started dating in March 2020. However, they had an on-and-off relationship, and they would constantly break up and get back together.
Look, if it doesn’t work out the first two times, it’s evident that there’s something fundamentally wrong about the relationship. There are more fishes in the sea; don’t hang yourself on a single tree.
On 28 November 2020 at around 10pm, the accused struck her boyfriend for the first time within the car by hitting his left arm a few times. The police were eventually alerted to their dispute.
Consequently, the accused was given a stern warning before she was let off, which is often described as a “slap on the wrist”.
However, this did not prompt the accused to keep a lid on her temper, since she deliberately harmed her boyfriend again on 3 October 2021.
In that instance, her boyfriend came down to Woodlands to fetch her from her house. The accused demanded $1,000 as “household expenses” from her boyfriend, to which the latter said that he needed to have the money first before he could give it to her.
Feeling displeased, the accused started arguing with her boyfriend. Since the argument was becoming too heated, the boyfriend could only stop at a petrol station in Tanjong Katong.
In the middle of their argument, the accused scratched his visage and kicked the left side of his face, causing his mouth to bleed.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
After this incident, the accused lashed out at her boyfriend two more times.
At 9pm on 26 August 2021, she splashed water on her boyfriend’s body while they were in the car, and subsequently threw the empty water bottle at him.
On 24 January 2022, at 12:36am, they were arguing in a restaurant in Punggol when she poured the sauce on her boyfriend’s head.
After the accused pleaded guilty, she was fined $2,000 on Thursday (4 Aug).
- S’pore Delivery Rider Who Gave Almost All His Salary to His Wife Realised She’s Been Having an Affair
- Japan Protesting After China’s Missiles Land on Their Exclusive Economic Zone
- 76YO PhD Holder Becomes a Hawker Due to His Passion for Cooking
- Dee Kosh Sentenced to 8 Months’ Jail, The Highest That The Prosecutor Asked For
Featured Image: Shutterstock / ANDRANIK HAKOBYAN
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast