Two men were fighting outside Great World City, with one man clearly winning the fight.
But the best (or the worst) part? People just walked past the fight nonchalantly, as if it was just another stall they were walking by. Amazing.
“Jio Ang Mo To Go Outside”
A video of the fight was posted on Facebook, with the caption: “Local guy purposely knock into Ang mo at Great World city den still jio Ang mo to go outside!”
The actual video doesn’t provide any context since the person started filming mid-fight, but if the caption is true, then it was the blue-shirted man who started the fight.
However, the tables were turned as it’s pretty clear that the bald man (who is both mask-less and shoe-less) has both a size and skill advantage.
As of writing this article, the video has 331 thousand views despite only being posted 18 hours ago.
People Walking Into The Mall As Fight Continues
The bald man was pummeling the other guy, sending him retreating to a glass wall and falling to the ground.
With a flurry of kicks and punches, the blue-shirted man was sent to the ground, where he then took more punches to his head and upper body. It really makes you wonder what he did to earn this bald guy’s wrath.
While the fight was going on, you can see a couple walking past the fighting duo and into the mall. While it seemed like they didn’t even notice the fight, you can see them looking back after entering the safety of the mall.
You can also see people walking towards the mall’s exit, only to stop walking out when they saw the fight happening.
The video ends abruptly with someone yelling “stop, stop” at the duo.
Many people commented that the bald man seemed trained, and that the blue-shirted man shouldn’t have picked a fight:
Some commenters also pointed out the difference in skill level, saying that calling this a ‘fight’ is an understatement:
But on a more serious note, please don’t fight random strangers in public. There’s always a more peaceful way of settling things.
Those convicted of voluntarily causing hurt can be jailed for up to two years or fined up to S$5,000, or punished with both.
- Australia Chilled Chicken is 1.4 Times More Expensive Than M’sia Chilled Chicken
- Ryan Tan Launched a New Travel YouTube Channel Called ‘Get Lost’
- Health Minister: New COVID-19 Wave Could Hit S’pore in July As Our Antibodies Wane
- Chong Pang Food Centre Has Reopened With New Paint & New Lights
Featured Image: Facebook (Patrick Tan)
How much cash are you getting in December 2023 from the Government? Here are the facts simplified for you:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023