There are usually only two options on how a queue continues when it starts to get long.
- It goes on in a straight line (not the nicest looking, but it does its job).
- It curves (best to avoid creating a blockage in the middle of the place).
The queue curved for a chicken rice store but caused a patron to “block” another stall.
And that was when things went down.
Cai Png Hawker Owner Slapped Man Who Was Queuing for a Neighbouring Chicken Rice As He Was in Front of Her Stall
A video was uploaded by a wandering patron and showed the owners of a cai png store fighting with a man in black.
View this post on Instagram
The conflict happened on Wednesday (30 November) at Ayer Rajah Food Centre along West Coast Drive.
A man was queuing for a chicken rice store at around noon and had stood in front of a cai png store while waiting for his turn.
Unfortunately, it seemed like the man was blocking the cai png store, which caused the owners to be pissed.
Oh, and I mean PISSED.
The man had moved forward when the owners told him to move out of the way. But it seemed like that wasn’t enough, and they continued to scold him.
Frustrated, the man in black fought back and hurled insults in Hokkien at them.
The fight got so intense that one of the store owners slapped the man in black.
“If you scold me again, I’ll beat you again!” said one of the owners, the wife.
“Scold ah! Scold ah!” the man in black responded.
Police Had to be Called to the Scene
The intense fighting only died down when the police arrived at the scene.
But that did not stop the man from flipping the owners off before leaving.
According to neighbouring store owners, this was not the first time the couple had gotten into a fight with patrons.
They’ve even got bad blood with many other store owners in the area.
- Netizens Are Calling BlueSG Cars ‘Bumper Cars’ As Another BlueSG 4-Door Car Crashed Again
- M’sia Influencer MsPuiyi Quitting OnlyFans for Good to be a DJ
- Netizens Slammed Mum Who Got Her Child to Eat Fruits Instead of Cake on His Birthday
- There’s Going to be a Clinic in S’pore That Aims to Slow down Ageing
- Review of Ice Magic: The Great Fantasy on Ice, the Biggest Winter Playground in Singapore
Featured Image: Shin Min Daily News
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Popular Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant In Farrer Park Closes Down After Operating for 60 Years
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day
- SFA Looking Into Viral Video of a Twitching Rat on a Tray of Food at Tangs Market
- Still Have Unused CDC Vouchers? You Can Soon Donate Them to Charities
- Rental Scams Have Resurfaced, With Scammers Proactively Messaging Tenants
- Koufu Issues Warning to SGH Vegetarian Food Stall Owner After Viral Incident
- S’pore Job Fair in JB Saw 2,500 M’sians Applying for 300 Job Openings in S’pore