Fellow Easties unite!
There’s a new sweet spot to hang out at in town and that’s the newly re-opened i12 Katong shopping mall.
With over 150 retail stores opening in the mall, there’s definitely something for each mall visitor to enjoy as the mall promises a bespoke shopping experience for everyone and anyone.
5G-Enabled Shopping Mall & Complimentary Wi-Fi
The mall prides itself to be a ‘5G-Enabled’ location that provides high-speed connection to visitors and tenants alike.
(So pretty handy to have if you need to browse and read reviews on the go when you are shopping there.)
If you aren’t on the 5G trend yet, have no fear as the mall does provide complimentary Wi-FI connection too for mall visitors!
Automated F&B with KLIK by Keppel
And if you’d like to avoid the agony of waiting for your food when you are done with a tiresome day of shopping, i12 Katong has the perfect solution for you.
Have your food waiting for you instead with the mall’s Bistro Bytes food and dining concept.
Developed by Keppel Land, Bistro Bytes allows shoppers to mix-and-match orders from any store via the KLIK by Keppel mobile application.
Essentially, the application allows you to order food at any point in time while you are shopping inside the mall from participating food businesses.
The current F&B stalls available on KLIK by Keppel include A-One Signature, Fried Master by Ding Wei, My Tampopo, Stacked, and Pizza Express.
But if you are too lazy to install the app, there are kiosks available around i12 Katong for you to use to order the food via KLIK by Keppel as well.
KLIK by Keppel Promotion until End July
From now until 31 July, new members of KLIK by Keppel will receive 500 bonus KLIK points (the equivalent to a S$5 i12 e-voucher) when they submit their first receipt from i12 Katong with a minimum purchase of S$10 in a single receipt.
First 100 KLIK members to use the KLIK mobile application to place an order can also free delivery (capped at S$12) with a minimum S$30 purchase.
Sustainable Approach Taken
Another unique thing about i12 Katong is that the mall has implemented environmentally sustainable features.
This includes a waste recycling system and electric vehicle chargers.
(So BlueSG fans take note. And Tesla owners as well.)
A food digestor is also built-in to break down food waste generated by the mall, which will be converted into compost or liquid waste.
The mall is also collaborating with charity organisation Willing Hearts where the public can donate non-perishable food items via food donation boxes located in the mall.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Visit i12 Katong
Location: 112 East Coast Road, Singapore 428802
Opening Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm daily
Mall Parking: Basement 2 and 3
- A Chinese National Reportedly Rents a House Near Holland Road for $200K a Month
- StanChart S’pore Marathon Back in Full Force This Year Since 2019
- Everything About the New COVID-19 Cases Spike & Whether You Should be Worried
- MOM Responds to Migrant Worker’s Viral Claims That his Work Permit Wasn’t Renewed Due to His Activism Actions
- New Ferry Service Between S’pore & M’sia Will Start from 7 July 2022
Featured Image: i12 Katong
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use