Jackson Wang is about to hold his first-ever solo world tour.
And Singapore is on that list.
The Magic Man World Tour, named after his most recent album, will begin on 26 November in Bangkok, followed by Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, London, Paris, and Dubai.
Good news is that if you can’t make it for the Singapore concert on 23 December: you could always try your luck with the Kuala Lumpur one on 17 December.
Since we’re just beside Malaysia after all.
More ticketing details and tour details will be released closer to the dates.
Hosted a Show At Nightclub Marquee Singapore
The pop star recently came to Singapore around a month ago to host a show at the biggest nightclub in Singapore, Marquee.
Singaporean beatboxing champion, Dharni, also performed as part of the show.
Tickets were sold out within a day from $60 per ticket.
I mean, who would want to miss a chance to catch Jackson Wang up close for $60?
There were a few clubbers who couldn’t get a ticket online so they went to queue at the club itself but because of the high demand, not everybody entered.
And some of them started queueing at 8pm till 2am. Ouch.
The former idol only appeared at Marquee at around 12am – 1am and finished his set at around 3am.
While it was only 2 hours, it felt like a whole concert with booming music and wild ambiance.
A Man of Many Talents
Jackson Wang doesn’t just compose and sing.
He’s also a CEO, fashion designer, and music video director.
Team Wang is a record label that was first established in 2017 and was founded by Jackson Wang.
Other artists under the label include J.Sheon, Karencici, and Ice.
In 2020, Team Wang Design was launched. Co-founded with Henry Cheung, Team Wang Design is a luxury streetwear brand that has collaborated with some big names including Beats and Palm Angels.
With all these talents, it’s no surprise that Jackson Wang ranked 10th on the Forbes China Celebrity 100 in 2021.
- S’pore Authorities Urge People to Install Latest Version of WhatsApp Due to New Security Flaws
- 86YO Woman Vomited & Died in Bukit Merah Flat After Eating Instant Noodles
- Pasir Ris Chalet Claims Guest Who Posted Video on TikTok Had Initially Threatened Them
- New Saga Emerges from Popular Zichar Stall Run by Mandarin-Speaking Indian Cook
- Nanny Reportedly Takes Care of So Many Kids, She Gets Her FDW & Husband to Help
- Some Swensen’s Outlets Having Hawker Dishes Like Nasi Lemak & Laksa
Featured Image: Team Wang, AEG Presents
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023