Soon, you’ll hear the familiar tune of “don don don, donki~” and people saying cheat codes to get fairy wands at Jurong Point.
That’s right: Don Don Donki and Haidilao will be opening new outlets in Jurong Point by the end of 2022.
Donki’s Third Outlet in the West
A user shared a picture of Jurong Point’s lift in a Don Don Donki Facebook group, which shows Donki listed under Basement 1 of Jurong Point.
This means that the popular chain will probably be taking over FairPrice’s store area in Basement 1, which has recently ceased operations in May 2022.
The Jurong Point branch would be the third outlet in the West, with the other two being in Jem and JCube. Since both Jem and Jcube are beside Jurong East MRT station, those staying near Boon Lay will be glad to have a nearer option for their fix of Japanese food and goods.
Haidilao Opening In September 2022
According to a Facebook post by Member of Parliament of Pioneer SMC, Mr Patrick Tay, Haidilao will also be opening in Jurong Point.
According to a hoarding board on level one of the mall, Haidilao’s Jurong Point branch will be opening in September 2022, which is just a month away!
Mr Tay also pointed out how Jurong Point has almost every single major food and beverage joint, including all the classic fast food chains, KOI, LiHO, Mr Coconut and more. Jurong Point also had the honour of having Singapore’s first Mister Donut pop-up store from July to August.
If you’re ever craving food but not sure of what to eat, just head over to Jurong Point, where you’ll definitely be spoilt with choice.
- A Man Allegedly Went Around Bukit Panjang MRT Station to Harass Guys for Selfie & Number
- Elon Musk Suddenly Said He’s Buying Manchester United F.C.
- Full-Time Influencer Rachel Wong’s Defamation Lawsuit Suddenly Ended With Other Party Apologising
- 10 New Interesting Titbits About DPM Lawrence Wong That He Disclosed During a Radio Interview
- Wang Lei Might Be Banned from Entering M’sia Due to His Videos
Featured Image: Facebook (Tess Lim, Patrick Tay)
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023