All of you who have been in a performing arts CCA will know this very well: even when one is severely injured, the show must still go on.
When on stage, any incidents are to be ignored. If you have a conductor, all eyes should be on him/her.
Well, this is very much applicable to our daily lives as well.
When we’re all set on our path of life, we shouldn’t be disturbed by any noises or negative people.
This life principle was seen this week at the Singapore Airshow 2018.
On Tuesday (Feb 6), an aircraft crashed and caught fire at the grass verge beside Changi Airport’s Runway 1.
The aircraft was part of The Black Eagles, the Republic of Korea Air Force’s aerobatic team.
WATCH: The pilot of the South Korean air force plane that crashed at Changi Airport during the #SingaporeAirshow escaped his burning jet with "light injuries".
Posted by Channel NewsAsia on Tuesday, 6 February 2018
Thankfully, the pilot escaped with minor injuries. Flight operations also successfully resumed at Changi Airport.
Since then, The Black Eagles have withdrawn from the programme, according to Channel NewsAsia.
The programme schedule on the official Singapore Airshow website has been updated.
The team was supposed to perform alongside other aerobatic teams from countries like Singapore, Malaysia and the US.
If you’re upset that you missed the chance to see The Black Eagles’ performance, here’s a clip of their performance at a media preview last weekend.
The Singapore Airshow opens to the public next weekend; here's what you can expect.
Posted by Channel NewsAsia on Sunday, 4 February 2018
Hope to see the team again in the next show!
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Everything About the Korean Plane That Crashed at Changi Airport in 60 Sec
- 2 Guys Burned Money to Show off Their Wealth; Got Charged Instead
- A Guy Broke into YouTuber Logan Paul’s House & Charged his Phone. Priorities, Man.
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured Image: Facebook (Channel NewsAsia)
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use