Last Updated on 2017-06-22 , 10:56 am
Take a look at this.
Shocked? Well, here’s something even more shocking: this is a “baluku”—a swollen forehead as someone flicked his forehead a total of 200 times.
This apparently happened in Taiwan: in a Facebook post, it’s mentioned that the guy had lost in Big Two (Dai Di), and therefore the punishment was a finger flick to the head.
This punishment, commonly seen in Korea variety shows and dramas, sounds and looks pretty innocuous in TV.
But it seems like there’s so much your skin can take. 1 is okay, but 200 isn’t.
The video of the “torture” has since garnered over 6K Shares and well over 2 million views.
If there’s one thing to learn from this, here’s it: have fun…in moderation.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that’re only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (李政諺)
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Researchers have found out that if you’re always late, you’re…
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death