A man lost his cool at a driver who had to stop to let him cross the road, just because he had a baby with him.
Sounds unreasonable? Wait till you read the rest of the story.
This incident happened on 19 August along St Thomas Walk. It was caught on the driver’s in-car camera while he was engaging in this loathsome act.
Take a look:
After the man signalled for the driver to stop, he then impatiently indicated for a woman and a boy to cross.
Mind you, it wasn’t even a zebra crossing.
Who cares if he’s blocking the way. I mean, baby rules, right?
According to the driver, he just shook his head at what was before him and that summoned the spirit of anger within the man.
I hereby quote the driver. The man said that “he had the right to cross because he had a baby with him” and he even “came to the driver’s side and continued shouting”.
This poor driver did not even honk nor picked a fight. Come to think of it, isn’t it the man’s fault?
Firstly, it’s not a zebra crossing. Not at a traffic light. It’s a freaking road. For cars. Not for a man with a baby.
Secondly, he was carrying a baby. That should be the sole reason for why safety should be his utmost priority. Not abusing that logic to do what he pleases.
Thirdly, it isn’t just his baby. He had his family (presumably) with him. His wife with the stroller and a young boy.
What example is he then setting for his children?
Okay, I think I need to cool down. MAYBE he was just having a bad day.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this article? Read other unrelated but equally interesting articles here:
- BuzzFeed Just Listed 34 Best Foods In The World, & No. 9 Belongs To S’pore. Sort of.
- This E-Bike Rider Allegedly Killed A Man On Aug 17 In Hit-And-Run Accident in S’pore
Feature Image: stomp.straitstimes.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games