A man lost his cool at a driver who had to stop to let him cross the road, just because he had a baby with him.
Sounds unreasonable? Wait till you read the rest of the story.
This incident happened on 19 August along St Thomas Walk. It was caught on the driver’s in-car camera while he was engaging in this loathsome act.
Take a look:
After the man signalled for the driver to stop, he then impatiently indicated for a woman and a boy to cross.
Mind you, it wasn’t even a zebra crossing.
Who cares if he’s blocking the way. I mean, baby rules, right?
According to the driver, he just shook his head at what was before him and that summoned the spirit of anger within the man.
I hereby quote the driver. The man said that “he had the right to cross because he had a baby with him” and he even “came to the driver’s side and continued shouting”.
This poor driver did not even honk nor picked a fight. Come to think of it, isn’t it the man’s fault?
Firstly, it’s not a zebra crossing. Not at a traffic light. It’s a freaking road. For cars. Not for a man with a baby.
Secondly, he was carrying a baby. That should be the sole reason for why safety should be his utmost priority. Not abusing that logic to do what he pleases.
Thirdly, it isn’t just his baby. He had his family (presumably) with him. His wife with the stroller and a young boy.
What example is he then setting for his children?
Okay, I think I need to cool down. MAYBE he was just having a bad day.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this article? Read other unrelated but equally interesting articles here:
- BuzzFeed Just Listed 34 Best Foods In The World, & No. 9 Belongs To S’pore. Sort of.
- This E-Bike Rider Allegedly Killed A Man On Aug 17 In Hit-And-Run Accident in S’pore
Feature Image: stomp.straitstimes.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Stinky Tofu Stall in AMK CNY Bazaar Forced to Close As Strong Odour Seeps into AMK Hub
- Grab Driver Reportedly Calls Police On Passenger Who Rest Her Head Against Husband’s Shoulders
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income