A man lost his cool at a driver who had to stop to let him cross the road, just because he had a baby with him.
Sounds unreasonable? Wait till you read the rest of the story.
This incident happened on 19 August along St Thomas Walk. It was caught on the driver’s in-car camera while he was engaging in this loathsome act.
Take a look:
After the man signalled for the driver to stop, he then impatiently indicated for a woman and a boy to cross.
Mind you, it wasn’t even a zebra crossing.
Who cares if he’s blocking the way. I mean, baby rules, right?
According to the driver, he just shook his head at what was before him and that summoned the spirit of anger within the man.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
I hereby quote the driver. The man said that “he had the right to cross because he had a baby with him” and he even “came to the driver’s side and continued shouting”.
This poor driver did not even honk nor picked a fight. Come to think of it, isn’t it the man’s fault?
Firstly, it’s not a zebra crossing. Not at a traffic light. It’s a freaking road. For cars. Not for a man with a baby.
Secondly, he was carrying a baby. That should be the sole reason for why safety should be his utmost priority. Not abusing that logic to do what he pleases.
Thirdly, it isn’t just his baby. He had his family (presumably) with him. His wife with the stroller and a young boy.
What example is he then setting for his children?
Okay, I think I need to cool down. MAYBE he was just having a bad day.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this article? Read other unrelated but equally interesting articles here:
- BuzzFeed Just Listed 34 Best Foods In The World, & No. 9 Belongs To S’pore. Sort of.
- This E-Bike Rider Allegedly Killed A Man On Aug 17 In Hit-And-Run Accident in S’pore
Feature Image: stomp.straitstimes.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee