How do angry people vent?
Do they throw fits? Throw tantrums?
Well, one man has just upped the game by throwing rocks.
Man Caught Throwing Stones at Random Moving Silver Cars in Simei
If you drive along Simei Avenue often, beware.
On Monday (12 December), a TikTok user posted a video showing a man stoning moving cars along Simei Avenue.
One can only wonder if he was stoned.
In the video, the human catapult carefully selected his victims.
Many vehicles, like buses and cars, all of different colours, streamed past him, but only a select few were hit.
Apparently, he only targetted silver vehicles.
His first throw hit a silver SUV, while the next shot a sedan.
Throwing with zeal, his arms moved quickly, and he squeezed in a final throw at a van.
After damaging three strangers’ property, the man, wearing a black singlet and shorts, walked off nonchalantly, hands in his pocket.
Little did Changi Prison’s future shot put champion know he was being filmed.
Reaction and Follow-up Action
The video has since gone viral, with over 265 thousand views at the time of writing.
Many have treated the incident with humour, cracking jokes about the man and the vehicles.
Some have asked the user to report the incident to the police, which she has clarified she already did.
With an incident like this, many couldn’t help but speculate that the incident happened at Yishun (for obvious reasons).
One user even pointed out that the video could be used as evidence for insurance claims.
For acts of mischief, under section 425 of the Penal Code, the man could be imprisoned for up to 2 years and/or given a fine.
For being a public nuisance, under section 11(1)(a), Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act (MOA), he could be fined up to $1,000.
Hopefully, the man will be caught soon.
After all, having an Olympic baseball player in our country rocks, but having one that rocks our country isn’t.
- Prices of Fresh Chicken to Increase by Around 20% Due to High Demand Before CNY
- Anti-Bird Netting to Catch Pigeons at Fernvale HDB Blocks Has Resulted in Them Flying to Other Parts of the Units
- S’pore Tour Group Stuck In New Zealand for 2 Days as Tour Group Didn’t Confirm Return Flight Details
- YouTube is Now Filled with Fake Results of World Cup Matches That Haven’t Taken Place
- Man Survives Fall from 7th Storey in Sembawang Construction Site
Featured Image: @beccasnapss / TikTok
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake