The largest nightclub in Singapore, Marquee, just announced their comeback to the nightlife scene on their Facebook.
(Finally more space to doom-zi doom-zi with friends I guess?)
Set to Return in July
The nightclub is one of the later ones to make their comeback since nightlife establishments have been allowed to operate again from mid-April.
Marquee first opened its doors in Singapore in 2019. This comeback will mark the end of a two-year-long hiatus for the establishment.
The club promises a fully immersive nightclub experience for visitors with their perfect blend of design, technology, and cutting edge sound system.
Furthermore, the nightclub is three stories high and twice as big compared to Zouk at Clarke Quay.
Details on Future DJ Line-ups Will be Announced on MBS Page
Avid club-goers can look out for Marquee’s upcoming announcements on events for the club on the Marina Bay Sands official page.
Since it’s opening, Marquee has hosted an array of world-class acts including Steve Aoki, A$AP Rocky, Afrojack, and Tiësto.
The nightclub will operate from Friday to Saturday, between 10:00pm to 6:00am.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
The club’s iconic ferris wheel and three-storey high slide will also be available for use subject to prevailing safe management measures.
(so yay for those who want to snap pictures for Instagram.)
Safety Distancing Rules still Apply
All guests at Marquee in July will still be required to follow vaccination-differentiated measures and provide a negative ART result to gain entry.
It’s highly recommended for guests to make table reservations and purchase their tickets to Marquee in advance to avoid disappointment.
But if you really want to try your luck, walk-ins will be accepted depending on the venue capacity and availability of club tables.
Make sure to bring your mask as well as mask-wearing is still mandatory unless you are eating or drinking inside the club.
(Priority is to always make sure to have your supervised ART done beforehand lah.)
Note that your ART result must remain valid until the club’s closing time.
List of Things to Have for Marquee Entry
But if you are really paranoid about missing out on any items to have a smooth entry into Marquee, here’s a checklist for you to use:
- Have a working TraceTogether Token or the most updated version of the TraceTogether mobile application;
- A mobile device that has call and internet service available to access your supervised ART test results and vaccination status;
- NRIC (or passport for tourists);
- COVID-19 test result notice
So cheers, and doom-zi doom-zi safely with your friends.
- M’sia Export Ban Apparently Also Includes Processed Chicken Products Like Nuggets & Sausages
- Supermarkets Increase Imports of Thai Chilled Chicken Following M’sia Export Ban
- S’porean Couple Arrested in JB After BF Stabbed GF’s Butt During Their Holiday
- Hot Weather Will Persist in First Half of June With Temperature Up to 35°C
- National Crime Prevention Council Removes Amber Heard Meme & Apologises for Any Offence Caused
Featured Image: Facebook (Marquee Singapore)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Revisiting the Cat Ban in Singapore: Why Some of the HDB Reasons to Ban Cats Don’t Make Sense
- Why People Are Talking About a Woodlands Void Deck That’s Been “Sealed Off”
- 34YO Woman & 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead at Foot of Ghim Moh HDB Flat; Second Such Incident in a Month
- Popular Tian Tian Lai Nasi Lemak Has Closed Down After 22 Years
- 10 Places to Experience Snow This Christmas in Singapore
- Police Investigating “Man in Woman’s Dress” Who Force Opens MRT Train Door & Lies At Station
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat