Pre-COVID-19, young people love hanging out at McDonald’s outlets late into the night.
Some even stayed overnight at McDonald’s, sipping on coke (zero sugar, of course), chatting with friends or “studying”.
But all of that came to a screeching halt when COVID-19 hit the shores of Singapore.
Well, if you’re someone who’s nodding empathetically to what I’m saying above, I’ve got great news for you.
You’ll have your chance to ton overnight at McDonald’s outlets again.
Over 50 McDonald’s Outlets in S’pore Finally Resume Operating 24 Hours
On 27 May 2022, it was reported that over 50 McDonald’s outlets in Singapore will resume 24/7 operating hours.
The list includes the following outlets:
- Bugis Village
- Kallang (Stadium)
- Geylang East Central
- Toa Payoh Central
- Toa Payoh Lorong 1
- Boat Quay
- People’s Park
- Serangoon Avenue 3
- Shell Hougang
- Hougang Street 21
- Bedok Reservoir
- Farrer Road
- Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3
- 55 Siglap Road
- Ang Mo Kio Park
- Bedok North
- Hougang 8
- Tampines St 32
- Rivervale Plaza
- Tampines West CC
- Pioneer Mall
- Jurong Central Park
- Woodlands Mart
- Causeway Point
- Jurong Superbowl
- Sun Plaza
- Keat Hong
- Jurong East St 24
- Yishun Ring Road
- Bukit Gombak
- Bukit Batok Central
- SAFRA Yishun
- SAFRA Punggol
- Tampines Mart
- West Coast Park
- Clementi Mall
- Pasir Ris Sports Complex
- Shell Tampines
- Tampines Central 1
- Changi Airport Terminal 2
- Changi Airport Terminal 3
- Changi Airport Terminal 4
- Elias Community Centre
Can Find 24-Hour Outlets On The McDonald’s App
To find out if the outlet you want to go to operates round the clock, all you have to do is to access the McDonald’s app.
McDonald’s had previously brought back round the clock operations and 24-hour delivery service to 57 outlets in Singapore.
However, that’s only for Fridays, Saturdays and the eve of public holidays and the outlets only operated until 2am.
More Events Coming Back to Singapore
As you can tell, Singapore is slowly coming back to normalcy, or the new normal.
Other than some of McDonald’s outlets returning to 24/7 operating hours, pasar malams are making a comeback with a vengeance too.
Outside Woodlands MRT, you’ll also find a large iconic pasar malam with the most number of food stalls among pasar malams this year so far.
It even comes with a seating area so you can enjoy your food right at the place.
You can read more about that here.
- Iconic Large Pasar Malam Next to Woodlands MRT Station Opens With Even Seats for Eating
- List of All Ongoing & Upcoming Pasar Malams in S’pore That Are Confirmed So Far
- McDonald’s Happy Meals Now Have Super Cute DC Characters
Feature Image: Google Map (Image for illustration purpose only)
- NTU Graduate Who Died at 28 From Cancer Planned His Own Funeral
- “Charles & Keith Girl” Zoe Gabriel is Now an Influencer
- Here's Why Luckin Coffee, “Starbucks of China”, Quietly Coming to S’pore
- Young Couple, Including a 6-Month Pregnant Mum, Died While Travelling to Work in S’pore
- 10 Facts About Everything Everywhere All at Once, The Michelle Yeoh Movie That Took Over Oscars 2023