If you are thinking of gathering your friends to watch World Cup, McDonald’s is a place you could go to.
Don’t say we bojio.
McDonald’s Having New Items for World Cup & Screening Matches in 19 Outlets
McDonald’s will be having new items on its menu as well as screening matches from 24 November 2022 onwards.
Some of the new products include the Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Burger (set meal from S$9.90), Smoky BBQ Chicken Burger (set meal from S$9.90), and Potato Pops (from S$4.20).
Enjoy the juicy, spicy-mayonnaise-topped chicken patty as you bite into the Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Burger accompanied by the sweet and savoury marriage of the grilled pineapple and chicken ham.
The McDonald’s golden crispy Potato Pops are the perfect companion for all football fans as they enjoy exciting matches.
And yes, they look a little like a soccer ball.
The all-time favourite Brownie McFlurry and Hershey’s Chocolate Frappé will also make a comeback so that you can stay awake while watching the 3am matches.
After all, you may need something sweet to cheer you up if your team does not win.
Other than food items, they will also be releasing Football Socks for fans World Cup, available for a limited time while stocks last.
Where is it Available?
The food items are available next Thursday, 24 November 2022. You can get these items after breakfast hours at 11am on weekdays and 12pm on weekends.
It is available for takeaway and dine-in at all restaurants, Drive-Thrus, McDelivery and food delivery platforms.
As for the World Cup screenings, you can head to any of these 19 selected outlets from 20 November 2022.
- Genesis Trading, A Crypto Firm With an Office in S’pore, is Now Facing a Financial Crisis As Well
- Disneyland to be Allegedly Built in Melaka by 2027, Which Means a Disneyland is Now 3 Hours’ Away
- Disneyland to be Built in Melaka by 2027? People Aren’t Believing It & Here’s Why
- It’ll Not Be as Rainy in the Last 2 Weeks of November
- HDB Launching 9,500 BTO Flats Next Week With 3 Projects Under Prime Housing Model
Featured Image: McDonald’s Singapore