The bak chor mee is settling in my stomach and I’m feeling the effects of food coma slowly but surely.
This topic came in just in time for me.
Apart from Gotham season 4’s grand return to Netflix this March, we’re also anticipating a new Netflix horror film that’s reportedly so scary it’s defeating its purpose of being shown.
You see, the purpose of being on screen is so that it will go viral, well-known or gather more eyeballs on it. If people are turning it off then… Hmm. I’m sure you’re smart enough to decipher what I’m trying to get at.
Are you ready to look into it? Let’s go.
(There’s something about horror shows based on a true story that scares me.)
What’s the gist of the film?
It is the story of a young girl, named Veronica, who has to raise her younger siblings in the absence of her parents (mum is always working).
Taking a break from her ‘responsibilities’, she and her two other classmates, Rosa and Diana, started meddling with the Ouija board.
In an attempt to summon the spirit of Diana’s boyfriend who died in a motorcycle crash, they accidentally disturbed the spirit of her dead father.
There’s also a blind cigarette-puffing nun that’s supposed to explain the happenings, and how they can reverse it.
I honestly thought she was the ‘fear factor’ at first. But… nope. Not the main lead. Poor woman, how uncomfortable it must have been for her to put in those ‘eye props’.
Sorry for digressing.
Here’s the trailer. Go ahead and watch, it’s not that frightening:
It wasn’t all that spine-chilling, right? Maybe the trailer isn’t that scary but the entire film might be.
What netizens have to say
“The demon walking down the hallway scene freaked me out so much I had to turn it off…”
But on the flipside, there are also fans.
“Just caught Veronica on @netflix and I am in awe!“
Will you catch it?
For me, I lean more towards blood and gore so it wasn’t that eye-catching for me. But 100% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes have given the film a positive review.
Horror fans, go watch it and let us know your feedback?
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts about Annabelle Creation, The Horror Movie That Has Got Terrifyingly Good Reviews
- KFC Created Horror VR Game To Train New KFC Cooks
- 10 Horror Films You Can Watch On Netflix This Halloween
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: unilad.co.uk
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024